Monday, February 19, 2018

Fabric Blowout Sale at Holiday Inn in Nashua NH

I went to a fabric blow sale at the Holiday Inn in Nashua NH. It was not big but it did have a lot of stuff for sale. I bought fabric pieces, batting, a Dr Who cloth and patterns. It was really nice. I had fun looking around. They had some really nice quilting gadgets and sewing machines. There was grab bags of batting, fabric pieces. There was patterns that were 3 for a dollar.
It was getting toward the end of the time it was open. It was open the day before and the day after.

There wasn't a lot of people there at the time but they could have come the day earlier, earlier in the day I went or planning on coming the day after I went. 

There was a lot to look at.

There was a lot of bargains and grab bags. 

I bought this Dr Who cloth. I am not sure what to do with it but I have been given ideas from my older sister and from a Facebook group called 'quilting for beginners'. 





1 comment:

  1. We'll be back Feb. 7-8-9th, 2019 at the Holiday Inn with some new vendors, and some repeats! Hundreds if not thousands of bolts, quilt books, patterns, pre-cuts, sewing machines, thread, notions! You name it! And Yes, the morning til about 2:00 is really busy with 2-5:30 being less traffic! We're expecting a great turnout. FREE ADMISSION 10-5:30 on Thurs. & Friday; 10-3 on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete