Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Folding Adjustable Sewing Crafting Computer Table at Walmart?

I was looking for a folding sewing table. I have to gone to sewing stores and the prices are usually higher than what I wanted to pay. I was given some ideas as where to look for table. One of the places was Staples and another was Walmart. I have bought small folding tables at Staples but the legs were crossed underneath. That might be a problem in placing the sewing machine pedal. It would also be a problem when stretching my legs when I use it with my computer. 

I found the tables below at Walmart. There was just over twenty five dollars each. Other tables I saw were at least one hundred dollars. I also like the look of the tables too. It has straight legs that are height adjustable. It not only has legs that folds up but also the table folds in half. I can take both of them in the back of my little car - a Smart Fortwo Passion - plus the box that has my sewing supplies. 

Here is the table I found being used as a computer table. I can stretch my legs out underneath while on the couch. It shows that one can place a pedal underneath it when I put my sewing machine on top. The sewing machine is portable and I carry it in a case that folds and has a handle. I can tow the sewing machine with one hand and carry the table with the other one.

This shows it being folded up. It has a handle to make it easier to carry. I did not notice it when I transported it home but will use it when moving it. Since I live in a small house, being able to fold it and store it would be a plus. I plan to do more sewing since I have a great table to use it on.

It will help me to really get started doing sewing and eventually quilting. 









No comments:

Post a Comment