Tuesday, September 25, 2018

The Quilts on Display at the Big E Fair in West Springfield MA

My brother and I went to the fair in West Springfield MA called the Big E Fair. It was huge. It was a lot of walking. It took a couple of days to recover. It was fun.

One part of the fair had a display on quilts. I think they were really good. It was all in one location. I took photos and they are shown below. As one can see, there are a huge number of them. I took wide photos so I could get as many in a photo with the fewest photos taken.

I think they could be an inspiration for quilters; give them ideas to future quilts, an incentive to create a quilt, etc.

















Big Goofy Guy
(I am big, I like Disney's Goofy and I am a guy).

where one can buy my art (some of it with more being added in the future) on things for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment